INSPECTOR RELEASE: Azure Active Directory Inspector Boosts Remote Workstation Security
USE LIONGARD’S NEW INSPECTOR TO ALERT ON SECURITY ISSUES IN AZURE AD AND DEVICES MANAGED BY INTUNE
“How can I enhance and streamline our security practices now that most of our customers have switched to remote workstations?” With our new inspector release, cloud-based identity and access management in Azure Active Directory just got a whole lot more efficient.
This inspector returns important data to MSPs, including:
- Azure Active Directory users and groups
- Intune devices and policies
- Logins from unapproved locations
- Other security data, such as risk detections and risky users
Now, you can have alerts sent instantly when access in Azure AD and devices managed by Intune don’t match your MSP’s security policies, including when:
- High-level, medium-level and at-risk users are identified
- Application sign-in success has dropped below 60%
- Assigned app policies or conditional access policies lists have changed
- Security defaults enabled status has changed
How Do I Access It?
There are several paths to setting up the new inspector in Liongard. Please see our Azure Active Directory inspector docs page to get started.
What Can I Use It For?
Visibility into Azure AD, a key part of your customers’ technology mix, becomes essential now that many more individuals are operating from remote places of work. The Azure AD inspector ups your game in a number of ways when it comes to securing workstations and devices operating primarily from the cloud:
- The Liongard inspector pulls back the important information you need to stay ahead of security issues before they become problems.
- MSP engineers can monitor logins from unapproved locations, risk detections and risky users simply by setting alerts with this new inspector.
- For devices managed by Intune, engineers can also gain central visibility and set alerts when they’re not aligned with your MSP’s security policies.
- For engineers managing Apple devices via Intune, they can also prevent disruptions of service by receiving alerts when VPP tokens approach expiration.
For more on how the Azure Active Directory inspector and Liongard’s other integrations can help your MSP start operating at 10x, join us for a live demo.
By: Michelle Sawa, Director of Product Research, Liongard