Introducing: CUSTOM ACTIONABLE ALERTS
STOP DIGGING & START KNOWING — GET THE DATA YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT, TO PROACTIVELY SERVE YOUR CLIENTS AND SCALE YOUR MSP
Slowed down by manually searching for specific data, like unused licenses, expired software or firewalls that need updating (and sometimes still coming up empty-handed)?
Tired of digging for that same info for multiple clients, when you could be using your valuable time to better serve them?
Worried about missing out on important information because you just ran out of time to look it up?
What if you had all the answers, right in front of you, exactly when you need it? What if you could stop digging and finally start digging in?
That pipe dream has become a reality as Liongard unleashes one of Roar’s most powerful capabilities to date: Custom Actionable Alerts.
It’s all right there in the name, so let’s break it down:
Custom. Because every MSP has different clients with different challenges, YOU decide what critical data is served up, and how often.
Actionable. You’re not just getting an overload of info to further analyze—you’re getting actionable steps you can take right away.
Alerts. The information comes to YOU before it becomes a fire drill for your team and a concern for your client. You’re now in control, with alerts that help you prioritize critical tasks and increase the efficiency of you and your staff.
Basically, you can set an alert on anything across the systems Roar inspects to pinpoint exactly what you want to track. Issues your team used to have to log in to multiple portals to monitor? Now, you can have tickets automatically sent to your PSA. Critical changes that you might otherwise be unaware of or late to address can now be brought to your attention right away. All you have to do is ask Roar!
Expect this to be a game-changer across your MSP, with benefits to processes like:
- Identify domain expirations at the get-go and solve that problem for your new client before it ever comes a fire your team has to put out.
- Demonstrate your value and save your clients money by proactively identifying issues with Office 365 licenses, including tenants with unused licenses and users with multiple licenses (such as Exchange E3, Exchange E5 and Business Premium). Alerts for these common licensing problems let you monitor this constantly changing landscape with ease.
- Audit privilege users in Active Directory where the Domain Functional Level doesn’t match the OS build year (such as DFL of 2008 on a 2012 Server).
- Set an alert for Duo users in bypass mode or Office 365 admin accounts withouth MFA enabled so you can address security best practices with your clients.
- Easily monitor Bitdefender systems where Malware Status is detected or signature is out-of-date to mitigate security breeches.
In addition to enhancing your processes, using Custom Actionable Alerts from Liongard has the power to impact your entire MSP team:
- Owners, you’ll save costs by freeing up engineers, allowing you to scale and differentiate your MSP with the latest in automation, using proactive alerts to deliver on your promises to your clients.
- Security Engineers, you’ll worry less and work more efficiently when you set up alerts for critical systems to monitor security across the stack, without having to constantly log in to multiple vendor portals.
- Support Technicians, you’ll know what needs your attention immediately and lower your time to resolution when you set alerts for the data you want to monitor.
- Sales, you’ll be able to demonstrate immediate value by identifying duplicate or unnecessary expenses within a prospect’s system.
- And everyone, think of the added efficiency to your workday and the reduction of frustration, making your job more enjoyable and productive.
Our unified visibility just got more flexible, more powerful and more valuable for your MSP with Custom Actionable Alerts. Stop digging — and start digging in.
Want to see more? Download our Custom Actionable Alerts webinar today!